- Place up to 8 drops of a blend in warm bath water for a soothing and aromatic bath treat.
- Add 5 drops to vegetable, jojoba or almond oil and use as a massage oil.
- Create a room mister by blending 10 drops to ¼ cup distilled water and shake together then use as a room or linen scent
- Place the undiluted oils in a small jar and use as an aromatherapy sniffer.
- Add 15 drops to a 1 ounce bottle of canola oil and place a set of wood skewers in the open jar mouth to create a decorative room scenter whose scent can be changed seasonally.
- Bergamot eases grieving
- Chamomile soothes and calms
- Cedar wood enhances mental clarity
- Clary sage combats depression and enhances dream memory
- Eucalyptus depletes negative energy
- Geranium works on depression, anxiety and insomnia
- Juniper cleanses and detoxifies clearing negativity
- Jasmine arouses sexual desire and creativity
- Lemon is a quick mood enhancer but also makes your mind sharper
- Patchouli strengthens and grounds
- Peppermint dispels pride, and helps one fight feelings of inferiority
- Pine invigorates and energizes
- Rose brings and remembers love
- Rosemary fosters clarity of thought
- Sandalwood stills the mind
- Sage manifests strength
- Marjoram eases loneliness and grief
- Lavender calms, cleanses balances and creates harmony
Remember each of these recipes uses 100 % pure essential oil, not perfume oil or potpourri oil which is not a pure extraction from the herb like essential oil is.
Uplifting Bath Blend that was posted back in 2013.
It contained this: