- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package of BYP Fiesta Dip Herb Mix
- Salt & pepper to taste, optional
- 1/4 cup water
- 10 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup green onions, chopped finely
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup prepared BYP Ranch Dressing or Salt-free Ranch Dressing
Friday, April 28, 2017
Fast Recipe for a Busy Weekend - Taco Salad
Brown ground beef in skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Drain fat, return beef to skillet and add Fiesta Dip Mix and water stir until well mixed. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until water is evaporated. You can add salt & pepper, if desired.
Set up a bed of lettuce on four plates. Divide ground beef among the plates and sprinkle with green onions, tomatoes, and cheese. Drizzle prepared BYP Ranch Dressing on top (see package instructions). To add less calories you can use BYP Salsa blend prepared with fresh tomatoes instead of Ranch Dressing.