- Push herb or spice sachets down the sides or back of couch cushions or inside cushion covers.
- Place a container of potpourri in the living room or bedroom. Remove lid and stir potpourri and let scent fill the room.
- Keep a small porous pottery bottle filled with a favorite essential oil near a sunny window so that the heat will cause the oil to evaporate.
- Dab a little essential oil on a light bulb before turning it on.
- Put a couple drops of spicy essential oil on a cotton ball and wipe over your heater vent in winter time for a comforting fragrance.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Herbal Room Fresheners - Early Spring
I try these herbal room fresheners: