Back on May 26th I gave a couple of recipes for making your own mustard. After I had made a batch myself, I was looking for ways to use it and came across this recipe which I adapted to go with my home-made herbed mustard. You can substitute Dijon mustard if you have not made herbed mustard of your own.
Skillet Mustard Chicken (serves 4)
- 1/3 cup hot chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons herbed mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried tarragon
- dash of pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- nonstick cooking spray, butter, or oil
We made this recipe over the holiday weekend and I just wanted to share a couple phtos of the finished product.