Monday, April 7, 2014

Winter sowing update

Okay this winter was pretty brutal.  As a result I waited until well into January to try to grow plants by winter sowing.  And Now it is April, but to be honest it has not really been that warm yet.  I grabbed the camera to document the activity (or non-activity) of my winter sowing.

Here are the bottles that were out on the railing.  I moved them to the table when the wind threatened to remove them from my planters.

Upon closer inspection I see no green -- you?

Here is the milk carton style.  Green anyone?


I am not giving up hope.  If they are to germinate I think they still need more warmth and I expect the ones on the table to sprout first, so we are now holding vigil for green!  More updates to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...