Thursday, August 29, 2013

Art in the Herb Garden

Some days I go to the garden intent on photographing something I or my plants are doing.  Other days I am documenting the garden as it moves through seasons or a plant thought its life cycle.  And sometimes I just take pictures for the sake of taking pictures.  I do not have the most presition camera.  I am working onit, but darn if I spend my earnings on somthing to read or something to grow and neverhave enough left to upgrade my camera.

However, sometimes my camera surprises me and gives me a great image.  Today was one of those days.  I was documenting seeds for an upcoming blog on seed gathering.  While I was doing this I realized the zinnias and the black eyed susan's were still blooming so I snapped a few images.

I thought you might like to see them....

Coneflower with unique red kissed petals


End of season Nasturtiums still have it!


Marigolds


Purple Zinnia


Dew on the leaves
This coneflower even has a cucumber beetle. 
 Back to business tomorrow maybe!  Have a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...