Sunday, June 9, 2013

Naperville Garden Walk - a unique booth setting

This Saturday I was privileged to set up at the Naperville Garden Walk at the home of Ed & Nancy Ekis. 


The garden I was able to set up near was absolutely lovely. 


The soothing sounds of the waterfall next to my booth was relaxing and enjoyable. 



The weather was spectacular.  Mid 70s sunny, just a hint of a breeze. 


No bugs, and lots of great guests and visitors with whom I talked about herbs and gardening for a few hours. 

It was the quickest 6 hours I have ever enjoyed.


If you want to see me in a garden setting join me for the Elmhurst Garden Walk & Faire on Sunday July 14, 2013 in Wilder Park (corner of Cottage Hill and Chuch Roads, Elmhurst, IL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...