- Allspice promotes luck, health, and happiness.
- Chamomile is the gambler's lucky herb. In Rome, gamblers washed their hands in chamomile for luck.
- String nutmegs, star anise, and bits of sandalwood in a lucky necklace.
- Plant hen and chicks (Sempervivum) on your roof to bring good fortune.
- Still down on your luck? Try thyme, rosemary, spearmint, honeysuckle.
- A gray cat. Good luck
- Finding a cat on a boat. This is a sign of good luck
- A black cat crossing in front of you. Depends where you are in the world. If you're in England this is a good luck omen, if you are in the States then it's bad luck. However, if you should happen to have three black cats that cross your path then this is good luck no matter where you are.
- Finding a Daddy Long Legs. This is good luck. While these spiders are the most poisonous in the world, they aren't able to penetrate our skin. If you kill a Daddy Long Legs spider then expect bad luck.
- Finding a spider on your clothes. This is a good luck omen financially. Let's hope it's a money spider and not a tarantula.
- Seeing a spider run across a wall. Good luck, especially if he's not headed toward your bedroom :)